2017-2018 Augusta University Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2017-2018 Augusta University Catalog
Click on the boxes above to find out more information about each section.
The Augusta University online catalog is the official source for academic programs and courses. Students are encouraged to utilize the catalog in planning their path to graduation. The catalog contains a number of features, including advanced search options, intuitive navigation, and a My Portfolio option to store favorite programs and courses.
Degrees and Courses
Catalog Icon Guide
of degree requirements
in a checklist format.
Facebook or Twitter.
Generate a pop-up
page formatted to
on how to use
Use the tabs along the left to navigate:
- Academic Regulations includes policies and procedures such as Graduation Requirements, Course Repeat Policy, Registration and Withdrawals.
- Facilities, Services, and Activities provides brief overviews and links to services on and around campus.
- All undergraduate degrees offered are listed under Degrees and Majors .
- The different college tabs provide information, contacts, and programs offered within the college.
- Click Catalog Home or use the drop down box in the top right corner to select an archived catalog.
Use the Catalog Search option to navigate to a specific topic.
The statements set forth in this catalog are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as the basis of a contract between a student and this institution. While the provisions of the catalog will ordinarily be applied as stated, Augusta University reserves the right to change any provision listed in this catalog, including but not limited to academic requirements for graduation, without actual notice to individual students. Reasonable effort will be made to keep students advised of any such changes. Information on changes will be available in the offices of the president, academic deans, and enrollment and student affairs. It is especially important that students note that it is their responsibility to keep themselves apprised of current graduation requirements for their particular degree program.